Wednesday, June 24, 2009

365: Day 2



I snapped this picture carefully because this is from the cranky old Italian ladies' garden around the corner. They're two sisters who spend most of their time going to church, wiping tomato sauce on the aprons covering their housecoats and growing, ironically, some of the most exotic and gorgeous flowers I've ever seen, much less in Queens, NY.

But they're grumpy as hell. One in particular reminds me of the witch from Rapunzel, who made the man promise to give his first born daughter to her for stealing radishes. It wouldn't surprise me if she whacked me on the wrists with a wooden spoon for taking a picture of her garden.

Anyway, it had just rained, and I thought the leaves looked cool.

5 comments:

jespur said...

I love the way the plants and flowers look after a rain! Yay for day 2!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I'm Telling!!!!!!

rkintn said...

Nice picture!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

This is now my background picture. I don't know about the T-shirt, though.

Anonymous said...

Those don't look erotic at all.