Friday, July 3, 2009

Making up for lost time...

Hi Guys! OK, I was doing so well with my 365 project and then I totally fell down on the job (and on my face. Drunk).

Sorry I wronged you.

But I'm back. And celebrating July 4th in Southern Louisiana, a place I never in a million years thought I'd be spending any July 4th, ever, but as it's looking more and more likely, a place where I'll be spending many July 4ths going forward.

And, as it turns out, you can buy fireworks here in bulk like it's Costco.

Frigging insane.

So, happy 4th to all my lovelies, and here's hoping I don't blow any fingers off.

Mwah!


Hello, Mother lode.


Badass firecracker, that's me.


Apparently Britney Spears has her own fireworks, as well. I bet they're slutty and prone to psychotic outbursts.

5 comments:

Prunella Jones said...

No worries, baby. Stuff happens (glug, glug) I still admire your commitment to daily posting. Glad you're having a good time.

Did you hear the news about Sarah Palin? Bwahahahahaha. My schadenfreude levels are rising...rising...

LẌ said...

Project 363?

onebadmamajama said...

Glad to see you are back and about to blow some shit up! The 4th of July is THE biggest southern holiday LOL

Stay Safe!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Hooray! That certainly is a wonderful way to spend the fourth. Kim, Sadie, Violet, and I will spend it at the house.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

nitewalk6 said...

Any of those Brit packages shaped like her infamous hooha?? That's her real money maker.
Be safe with all that firepower.

Word verification "BOOMbl" appropriate