I have been TAGGED by Chele, the glorious Tambourine Queen. I love this shit.
Here's dem rules, bitches:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did
1. I am haunted by recurring graphic dreams about filthy public toilets. I have been having this dream for years. Usually in the dream I have to pee something fierce and search and search and finally locate a bathroom that's got an overflowing toilet and is smeared with human feces and I have no choice but to use it. Sometimes in the dream I am not wearing shoes. Ick.
I shudder to think what my subconscious is trying to tell me.
2. When I was pregnant I developed this weird affliction called Restless Leg Syndrome. It's a real ailment, I found out. There's even a support group for it. It is exactly what it sounds like...the uncontrollable urge to move ones legs. I'd be talking to someone, sitting on my butt, and my legs would be doing this strange uncontrollable dance. Even in bed I did it. It kept me up for hours. It went away (mostly) after I had Lily. I think it was caused by blood volume or something.
3. I was in the gifted class in elementary school, but I always felt like I ended up there by some kind of accident.
4. If I'm driving and Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'" comes on the radio, I have to change it, then go back to it once and then not go back to it again, because it's the song that was playing when I was in my first (and only, knock wood) car accident. Aforementioned accident was ironically on the way to a funeral for someone who was killed in a car accident.
5. I have three tattoos. The eye of ra on my hip, a dragonfly on my back, and a lily on my ankle. I hate the dragonfly, because it is huge and kind of stretched out from weight gain and loss. It looks like someone smooshed a giant dead dragonfly on my back. I kinda want to get it removed, but since it is on my back, and I don't have to look at it that much, I forget how much I dislike it.
6. I played with Barbies until I was 13. But mostly just to act out sexual scenarios I wasn't able to engage in in real life.
Y'ALL ARE GETTIN' TAGGED:
1 day ago