Yay!!! I've been given the smackdown! From Kirsten, my new favorite psychomommy. How could you now love a woman whose blog is called "Momjeans", for christ sakes?
It's simple. Just write six random facts about yourself. Then tag six friends.
1. I used to want to be a news anchor and a professional author and Debbie Gibson.
2. My parents have been married for 38 years. My sister and I are both divorced.
3. I met my boyfriend on blogger.
4. I love slippers. I have about 5 pair of them. I need to change into them as soon as I get home from work. If I'm not wearing them around the house, I feel awfully naked.
5. In 1996 I drove cross-country by myself and my car overheated in the Mojave Desert. It was 100 degrees, and I had no cell phone, no credit cards, and about $100 in cash. Maybe I had a phone card. What an asshole.
6. When Lily was born she was really sick, and I slept with a lucky stone that a crazy hippie lady gave me on my wedding day. I rubbed it all night long every night with my thumb and she got better. Somehow a part of me still thinks the rock had something to do with this. I still have the rock on my book shelf.
OK fuckers, here's to you:
Do this, Jack, because you say I never tag you. You know I love you though, so here.
XL, I want to hear from you.
Jeremy, because you're you.
Hey Kim! Tag!!!
Hi, Ron...you've got work to do...
Kara, because you haven't blogged in weeks. Come back to me.
The Blizzard of '17
4 days ago