Yay!!! I've been given the smackdown! From Kirsten, my new favorite psychomommy. How could you now love a woman whose blog is called "Momjeans", for christ sakes?
It's simple. Just write six random facts about yourself. Then tag six friends.
1. I used to want to be a news anchor and a professional author and Debbie Gibson.
2. My parents have been married for 38 years. My sister and I are both divorced.
3. I met my boyfriend on blogger.
4. I love slippers. I have about 5 pair of them. I need to change into them as soon as I get home from work. If I'm not wearing them around the house, I feel awfully naked.
5. In 1996 I drove cross-country by myself and my car overheated in the Mojave Desert. It was 100 degrees, and I had no cell phone, no credit cards, and about $100 in cash. Maybe I had a phone card. What an asshole.
6. When Lily was born she was really sick, and I slept with a lucky stone that a crazy hippie lady gave me on my wedding day. I rubbed it all night long every night with my thumb and she got better. Somehow a part of me still thinks the rock had something to do with this. I still have the rock on my book shelf.
OK fuckers, here's to you:
Do this, Jack, because you say I never tag you. You know I love you though, so here.
XL, I want to hear from you.
Jeremy, because you're you.
Hey Kim! Tag!!!
Hi, Ron...you've got work to do...
Kara, because you haven't blogged in weeks. Come back to me.
4 days ago