When I'm bored at work I like to play this game in my head called 'gay or not gay?'
I listen to the conversations of my co-workers and watch their moves and try and figure it out.
Apparently my gaydar sucks, though, because there's one guy I work with who I have known for a while; he is short and smells really good and always comes over to my desk to say hi and shoot the shit about graphic design and I kind of always thought he was flirting with me. I just found out, however, that he has had a serious boyfriend for like, years. Huh.
Also, there's one guy who absolutely stumps me. Here are some thing's I've observed about him, and maybe you guys can help me figure out whether he's dick or vagina:
1. Likes to greet people with "Ciao!"
2. Apologized yesterday to a co-worker for being 'so bitchy before'
3. Whistles and sings to himself at his desk, a mixed variety of top-40 songs, especially Pink and Celine Dion, and this morning he was singing "We are all in this together" from High School Musical
4. Has professionally frosted hair
5. Talks to grandmother daily on phone
6. Has 2008 calendar on desk of Rockefeller Center
7. Has paperclips on desk arranged in separate containers, organized by size
8. Gets pissed when co-workers borrow his febreeze without asking
I need some help here, bloggers. I am stumped, stumped, stumped.
4 days ago