Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Hot damn. Well, 35 is off to a very exciting start.

8 PM this evening will mark the anniversary of my mother bravely pushing me out into the world without the help of spinal anesthesia, aromatherapy, a birthing suite, or a doula.

So, thanks mom. And, thanks to Dad too, for, you know, doing your part. It's hard to believe that you and mom actually engaged in that activity twice. Or so I imagine, since I have a little sister. Actually, I don't imagine. Not ever.

I'm running on very little sleep and the effects of vegan stir-fried angel hair and Sam Adams and too much coffee all churning in a stomach that's weak as a baby bunny's. So, I'll just post this. As a warning to you all...

7 comments:

Blank said...

Dang.. 4 Days and still hung over.

Anonymous said...

lightweights are hot.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Those jeans are the ugliest things I have ever seen, and I watch Mike Rowe cavort in filth on "Dirty Jobs".

Hey, Kris! You're an adult with the ability to speak her mind, and be respected for it. That's hot.

Brown said...

Happy Birthday!!! For some reason my subscription isn't telling me when you post, sorry I missed it.

Doula's are hot.

Ginormous Boobs said...

Happy belated!!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy happy birthday!!!

Krissyface said...

Steve, I haven't been drinking the whole time...
just a large portion of it.

Jeremy, They are, aren't they?

Scoot, That's the hottest thing anyone's said to me in a while. Thank you.

Mr. P, Doulas generally are more earth-shoe wearing hippie chicks, which I guess some do consider hot. So, yeah.

Ginormous, thanks a million!

Cat, thanks to you too.