Sunday, December 9, 2007

Duh

I'm writing this quickly while Lily is splashing in the tub, whispering to her giant rubber duck and her blue seahorse, who are having a quickie, hush-hush wedding. I don't think Seahorse's parents approve of Gi-ducky.

I've been thinking about how yesterday's blog wasn't terribly well-thought out. It seemed at the time like it would be funny to talk candidly about how disgusting it is to be hungover and 34 and a mom. But I'm wondering if it just ended up sounding defensive and like I was making excuses for bad behavior. So if anyone took offense, sorry. Sometimes I get so caught up in the fun of descriptive language (and there are so many wonderful ways to expound on the many experiences one can have with nausea and a thrumming headache) that I lose sight of the real goal: To make excessive wine drinking sound like a wicked party!!!

Nah, just kidding.

More later.

No comments: