Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nope, it's not guacamole. It may look like guacamole...

I just wanted to post some pictures of the green tea muffins that we made today. Did you ever see that scene in "Better Off Dead" when the mom makes this green concoction that "has raisins in it. He likes raisins," and then it slithers off the plate? Well, this mess that came from a box at Trader Joe's looked suspiciously like that before it was cooked, especially after I added flax seeds and dried cranberries. But actually, once they were cooked, they tasted awesome. I swear. Who'd a believed it?



4 comments:

Chele said...

wow, that really does look like guacamole. Green tea muffins does sound good though..but I need to have raisins in all my muffins...

Anonymous said...

I heart trader joe's.

Krissyface said...

I must say, the dried cranberries were amazing. I ate three of them this morning for breakfast with a big Starbucks. Ow. Gas pains.

Bdub said...

It's got flax seeds...you love flax seeds.